Since it's Friday and I haven't posted anything since last Friday, I think it's time for some Random Fun.
1. My mother celebrated another birthday, but she doesn't look older at all. My sister sent her a red fleece half zip and I sent her red tulips. We did not coordinate this together, so I call it serendipity.
|Forever Young, photo taken by my Dad, using his iPad|
2. If you are reading this blog because of its (purported) photographic subject matter, you need to catch The Secret Life of Walter Mitty while is it's still showing in the theatres. I now want to travel to Greenland, just because of this movie.
|The projection server room at the new-fangled cinema in town.|
3. I signed up with the local marathon training group. I have not signed up for any race, just the training. We'll see how it goes before I commit to a race.
|From last week's Saturday run - the snow started to fall as I finished up.|
4. I read this article that was shared by a friend on Facebook - The Trouble with Bright Girls. It's worth a read but I won't go into my thoughts on it right now. They would be too deep for a Friday!
5. I learned planes are no longer requiring passengers to turn off their electronic devices during take off and landing. I'm looking forward to my next plane ride so I can take photos out the window using the big camera. No more sneaking my iPhone to take photos like this one:
|Arrival into Nassau, Bahamas|