Brian says "talk to the foot"
1. Why do we have to be exposed to the constant drone of doomsday news? Some good news has got to be around the corner.
2. Working out, photographing the daily stuff and driving slower are now habits.
3. I have a winning March Madness Bracket. Really.
4. I had never heard the phrase "talk to the hand" and it struck me as very disrespectful. My kids don't use the phrase (they tend to make a joke out of it - like "talk to the foot", then they fall over laughing)
5. It would be nice if the kids would hang up their coats the way I always do.
6. How was I to know these tween years would be so challenging. I know, the real fun is just about to start.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to actually getting some scrapping done (after 3 or 4 weeks without creating anything), tomorrow my plans include running 11 miles and Sunday, I want to enjoy our trip to St Louis!
Weekly Photography Challenge – Speed
4 hours ago