I've been tagged by Lee!
1. Link to the person who tagged you (Lee).
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!
OK, I had a complete "brain freeze" (maybe writer's block or 'random block') and since I work better with direction, I first looked up the definition of Random:
lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance
I still wasn't getting any ideas, so I Googled "6 Random questions", and yes, there is a Blog that poses Random Questions. I think I can work with that......
1) What is your middle name? Before I got married, "Ann". When I got married, I changed it to my maiden name, "Chang".
2) What is the last song / album you downloaded? I don't normally download songs, but will if a CD version is not available. So the last stuff I downloaded was a collection of Sara Bareilles songs, the acoustic versions. (And it is great)
3) In your opinion, what is the best novel ever written? Wow, that's a hard one. If one considers it as such, the Bible(most of the OT stuff is really good novel material). Gee, I don't know! How about those Harry Potter books? Very creative. My daughter, Erica would answer "The Twilight Series". (She's jaded....)
4) If you had a girl baby tomorrow and you got to name her without any input from anyone else, what would you choose? I like the names Lauren and Erin.
5)Name one TV show that you hate. Just one?? Most reality shows on E! Serious garbage there.....
6) Do you like opera? Answering in a general sense, yes, as I consider opera to be a variation of classical music, which I do enjoy.
Whew, that was harder than I thought.
I'm going to tag.....Andrea, Sherry, Nadya, Lisa, Lita and Jayne!