Well, I sort of dropped off the face of blog-land these past two weeks.
We received less than optimal news related to my hubby’s job and I’m feeling very unmotivated and lazy to write anything or take photos. In reality, our situation is manageable and not cataclysmic – there are many worse situations within my circle of friends, so I can’t complain. We’ll get through just fine.
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving, so in the celebration of the season, I am listing five things I am grateful for this November:
- Great Health – something we tend to take for granted.
- College tests, applications and acceptances – my daughter has been accepted at Michigan State and is still applying to other colleges.
- Good friends – whether near or far, web-based or not (I don’t want to use the term virtual friend, as they are as real as it gets), the support of friends conquers all.
- Ample resources – in the US, we have access to so much.
- Warm, cozy socks. I’m partial to Smart Wool socks. Unfortunately, my kids love them too and my daughter takes mine all the time, leaving me with cold, cotton socks. Fortunately, I recently received a coupon for a 20% discount. I hear they make great stocking stuffers....
And a photo to share - a kaleidoscope of colors, one of the first photos taken with my new iPhone 6!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!